Dr. King is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1005 Mar Walt Dr
Fort Walton Beach, FL 32547Phone+1 850-598-9685
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of FloridaResidency, Pediatrics, 1975 - 1978
- University of Florida College of MedicineClass of 1975
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 1976 - 2017
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Patient-Centered Medical Home Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2013-2016
Publications & Presentations
- 12 citationsIslamist insurgency and the war against polio: a cross-national analysis of the political determinants of polio.Jonathan Kennedy, Martin McKee, Lawrence King> ;Globalization and Health. 2015 Sep 30
- 18 citationsIs wealthier always healthier in poor countries? The health implications of income, inequality, poverty, and literacy in India.Keertichandra Rajan, Jonathan Kennedy, Lawrence King> ;Social Science & Medicine. 2013 Jul 1
- 5 citationsThe disappearing health effects of rapid privatisation: a case of statistical obscurantism?David Stuckler, Lawrence King, Martin McKee> ;Social Science & Medicine. 2012 Mar 21
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: