Dr. Lai is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office450 Clarkson Ave
Brooklyn, NY 11203Phone(718) 270-3070Fax(718) 270-3928
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- SUNY Health Science Center at BrooklynResidency, Anesthesiology, 2007 - 2011
- Mount Sinai Beth IsraelInternship, Transitional Year, 2005 - 2006
- Chicago Medical School at Rosalind Franklin UniversityClass of 2005
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 2006 - 2022
- American Board of Anesthesiology Anesthesiology
Publications & Presentations
- Perioperative pain management in the neurosurgical patient.Lai, L. T.,Ortiz-Cardona, J. R.,Bendo, A. A.> ;Anesthesiol Clin. 2012 Aug 21
- 3 citationsDeficiency of complement factor MBL in a patient required cardiac surgery after an acute myocardial infarction with underlining chronic lymphocytic leukemiaLawrence T. Lai, Daniel C. Lee, Wilson Ko, Ketan Shevde, Ming Zhang> ;International Journal of Cardiology. 2010 Mar 4
- 2 citationsEarly complement factors in the local tissue immunocomplex generated during intestinal ischemia/reperfusion injury.Haekyung Lee, Danielle J. Green, Lawrence Lai, Yunfang Joan Hou, Jens C. Jensenius, David Liu, Cheolho Cheong, Chae Gyu Park, Ming Zhang> ;Molecular Immunology. 2010 Feb 1
- Join now to see all
- SUNY Downstate-University Hospital of BrooklynBrooklyn, New York
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: