Are you Dr. Minardi?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 33 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office500 Donnally St
Bldg B North
Charleston, WV 25301Phone(304) 343-6219Fax(304) 343-1423
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Lawrence Minardi, MD is a board certified ophthalmologist in Charleston, West Virginia. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in West Virginia and North Carolina. He is affiliated with Saint Francis Hospital and Beckley Veterans Affairs Medical Center.
Education & Training
- West Virginia UniversityResidency, Ophthalmology, 1978 - 1981
- Charleston Area Medical CenterInternship, Internal Medicine, 1977 - 1978
- West Virginia UniversityClass of 1977
Certifications & Licensure
- NC State Medical License 2006 - 2011
- WV State Medical License 1978 - 2023
- American Board of Ophthalmology Ophthalmology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FAAO) American Academy of Ophthalmology
Publications & Presentations
- 2 citationsSerological Testing for Mycobacterial Heat Shock Protein Hsp65 Antibody in Health and DiseasesPeilin Zhang, Lawrence M. Minardi, John Todd Kuenstner, Sylvia Zhang, Steve M. Zekan, Rusty Kruzelock> ;Microorganisms. 2019 Dec 25
- 6 citationsAnti-microbial Antibodies, Host Immunity, and Autoimmune DiseasePeilin Zhang, Lawrence M. Minardi, J. Todd Kuenstner, Steven M. Zekan, Rusty Kruzelock> ;Frontiers of Medicine in China. 2018 May 23
- 1 citationsMycobacterium avium subspecies hominissuis in Crohn's disease: a case report.Peilin Zhang, Lawrence M. Minardi, J. Todd Kuenstner, Rusty Kruzelock> ;Gastroenterology Report. 2015 Oct 27
- Join now to see all