Are you Dr. Allara?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 23 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office310 35th St Se
Charleston, WV 25304Phone(304) 926-0955Fax(304) 926-0958
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. R. Allara, MD is an ophthalmologist in Charleston, West Virginia.
Education & Training
- West Virginia University School of MedicineResidency, Ophthalmology, 1984 - 1987
- West Virginia University School of MedicineInternship, Internal Medicine, 1983 - 1984
- West Virginia University School of MedicineClass of 1983
Publications & Presentations
- Intraocular pressure, ocular toxicity and neurotoxicity after administration of cannabinol or cannabigerol.Colasanti, B. K., Craig, C. R., Allara, R. D.> ;Exp Eye Res. 1984 Sep
- A new surgical technique for managing sunset syndrome.Allara, R. D., Weinstein, G. W.> ;Ophthalmic Surg. 1987 Nov
- Recovery after loss of an eye.Linberg, J. V., Tillman, W. T., Allara, R. D.> ;Ophthal Plast Reconstr Surg. 1988