Dr. Wang is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office18141 Beach Blvd Ste 100
Huntington Beach, CA 92648Phone+1 714-841-7800Fax+1 714-784-7671
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of California (Irvine)Residency, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, 1986 - 1990
- Indiana University School of MedicineClass of 1986
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 1988 - 2023
- AZ State Medical License 2005 - 2007
- American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
Publications & Presentations
- Dual RNA-seq identifies human mucosal immunity protein Mucin-13 as a hallmark of Plasmodium exoerythrocytic infection.LaMonte, G. M.,Orjuela-Sanchez, P.,Calla, J.,Wang, L. T.,Li, S.,Swann, J.,Cowell, A. N.,Zou, B. Y.,Abdel-Haleem Mohamed, A. M.,Villa Galarce, Z. H.,Moreno, M.,Tong Rio...> ;Nat Commun. 2019 Feb 01
- The Rapid Assembly of an Elliptical Galaxy of 400 Billion Solar Masses at a Redshift of 2.3L Wang, S C Chapman, A J Baker, A Smith> ;Nature. 2013 Jun 20
- Hoag Memorial Hospital PresbyterianNewport Beach, California
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: