Dr. Harvey is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1 Boston Medical Center Pl
Boston, MA 02118
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Leah Harvey is an infectious disease and addiction medicine specialist in Boston, MA and is affiliated with Boston Medical Center. She received her medical degree from Michigan State University College of Human Medicine and has been in practice 6 years. She specializes in addiction medicine, hiv/aids medicine, and infectious disease.
Education & Training
- Michigan State University College of Human MedicineClass of 2016
Certifications & Licensure
- MA State Medical License 2016 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Integration of a community-based harm reduction program into a safety net hospital: a qualitative study.Ghulam Karim Khan, Leah Harvey, Samantha Johnson, Paul Long, Simeon Kimmel, Cassandra Pierre, Mari-Lynn Drainoni> ;Harm reduction journal. 2022 Apr 12
- Suicidal ideation in the elderly: Psychosocial risk factors and precipitants.Lindsey Ouellette, Allison Cook, Keegan Michel, Leah Harvey, Chad Sutliffe, Todd Chassee, Jeffrey S. Jones> ;American Journal of Emergency Medicine. 2019 Sep 1
- Combine and Conquer: A Treatment Strategy to Combat Drug-Use Associated InfectionsMarch 19th, 2022
- Boston Medical CenterBoston, Massachusetts
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: