Are you Dr. Strickland-Marmol?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 43 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office13000 Bruce B Downs Blvd
Mail Code 113
Tampa, FL 33612Phone(813) 972-2000Fax(813) 978-5827
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Leah Strickland-Marmol, MD is a board certified pathologist in Tampa, Florida. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Florida. She is affiliated with James A. Haley Veterans' Hospital-Tampa.
Education & Training
- University of South Florida Morsani College of MedicineResidency, Pathology-Anatomic and Clinical, 1998 - 2001
- University of South Florida Morsani College of MedicineClass of 1996
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 1998 - 2023
- American Board of Pathology Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citations"Ask The Pathologist": An Internet Forum Facilitating Communication Between Cancer Registrars and PathologistsLeah B. Strickland-Marmol, Carlos A Muro-Cacho, Kay Washington, Philip R. Foulis> ;Archives of Pathology & Laboratory Medicine. 2018 May 30
- 2 citationsVessel morphometric parameters-correlation with histologic grade and VEGF expression in oligodendroglioma.Leah B. Strickland-Marmol, Steven Brem, Amyn Mohammed Rojiani, Mumtaz V. Rojiani> ;American Journal of Cancer Research. 2017 Jan 1
- 7 citationsCollege of American Pathologists Cancer Protocols: Optimizing Format for Accuracy and Efficiency.Leah B. Strickland-Marmol, Carlos A. Muro-Cacho, Scott D. Barnett, Matthew R. Banas, Philip R. Foulis> ;Archives of Pathology & Laboratory Medicine. 2016 May 27
- Join now to see all
- James A. Haley Veterans' Hospital-TampaTampa, Florida