Are you Dr. Mastorides?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 49 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office13000 Bruce B Downs Blvd
Pathology And Laboratory Medicine Service (113)
Tampa, FL 33612Phone+1 813-972-2000Fax+1 813-978-5827
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Stephen Mastorides, MD is a board certified pathologist in Tampa, Florida. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Florida. He is affiliated with James A. Haley Veterans' Hospital-Tampa and is an Associate Professor at USF-Morsani.
Education & Training
- University of South Florida MorsaniResidency, Pathology-Anatomic and Clinical, 1993 - 1998
- University of South Florida Morsani College of MedicineClass of 1993
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 1997 - 2023
- American Board of Pathology Clinical Pathology
- American Board of Pathology Pathology Recertification
Publications & Presentations
- Molecular Testing of Atypical Thyroid Nodules with Corresponding Surgical Correlation: Five-Year Retrospective Review in Veterans Population.Diane M Carr, Stephen Mastorides, Corinne Stobaugh, George Carlton, Lauren DeLand, Andrew Borkowski> ;Cureus. 2022 Feb 1
- 18 citationsUsing Artificial Intelligence for COVID-19 Chest X-ray DiagnosisAndrew A. Borkowski, Narayan A Viswanadhan, L. Brannon Thomas, Rodney D. Guzman, Lauren A. Deland, Stephen M. Mastorides> ;Federal practitioner : for the health care professionals of the VA, DoD, and PHS. 2020 Sep 1
- 3 citationsComparing Artificial Intelligence Platforms for Histopathologic Cancer Diagnosis.Andrew A. Borkowski, Catherine P. Wilson, Steven A. Borkowski, L. Brannon Thomas, Lauren A. Deland, Stefanie J. Grewe, Stephen M. Mastorides> ;Federal practitioner : for the health care professionals of the VA, DoD, and PHS. 2019 Oct 1
- Join now to see all
- James A. Haley Veterans' Hospital-TampaTampa, Florida