Dr. Apantaku is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3471 Green Bay Rd
North Chicago, IL 60064Phone(847) 473-4357Fax(847) 578-8671
- Is this information wrong?
- Assistant Dean for Faculty Recognition and Enhancement at Chicago Medical School
Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Science
Education & Training
- Chicago Medical School at Rosalind Franklin UniversityResidency, General Surgery, 1981 - 1985
- Chicago Medical School at Rosalind Franklin UniversityClass of 1981
Certifications & Licensure
- IL State Medical License 1982 - 2020
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
Publications & Presentations
- 18 citationsA student-designed and student-led sexual-history-taking module for second-year medical students.Heather Leeper, Elisa Chang, Ginger Cotter, Peter MacIntosh, Felecia Scott, Lecia M. Apantaku, Laurie Broutman, Cathy J. Lazarus> ;Teaching and Learning in Medicine. 2007 Dec 5
- 6 citationsBreast-Conserving Surgery for Breast CancerLecia M. Apantaku> ;American Family Physician. 2002 Dec 15
- 18 citationsBreast cancer diagnosis and screening.Lecia M. Apantaku> ;American Family Physician. 2000 Aug 1
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: