Are you Dr. Bogart?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 69 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office33 W Chester Pike
Ridley Park, PA 19078Phone(610) 521-2012Fax(610) 521-3753
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Lee Bogart, MD is an oncologist in Ridley Park, Pennsylvania. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Pennsylvania. He is affiliated with Crozer-Chester Medical Center, Riddle Hospital, and Bryn Mawr Hospital.
Education & Training
- Brown University/Rhode Island Hospital-LifespanFellowship, Hematology and Medical Oncology, 1986 - 1989
- Brown University/Rhode Island Hospital-LifespanFellowship, Hematology and Medical Oncology, 1984 - 1986
- Brown University/Rhode Island Hospital-LifespanResidency, Internal Medicine, 1981 - 1984
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva UniversityClass of 1981
Certifications & Licensure
- PA State Medical License 1987 - 2022
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Hematology
- American Board of Internal Medicine Medical Oncology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Regional Top Doctor Castle Connolly, 2014
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification OncoEMR, Altos Solutions, Inc., 2012-2013
Publications & Presentations
- 27 citationsGrowth characteristics of circulating hematopoietic progenitor cells from patients with essential thrombocythemia.Eric M. Mazur, Janet Lee Cohen, Lee Bogart> ;Blood. 1988 Jun 1
- 86 citationsAlkaline phosphatase in HT-29, a human colon cancer cell line: influence of sodium butyrate and hyperosmolality.Fritz Herz, Alexander Schermer, Murray Halwer, Lee H. Bogart> ;Archives of Biochemistry and Biophysics. 1981 Sep 1