Dr. Keogh is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1 Medical Center Blvd
Upland, PA 19013Phone+1 610-619-7420Fax+1 610-876-6923
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. W Alan Keogh is an oncologist in Upland, PA and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including Brandywine Hospital, Crozer-Chester Medical Center, and Riddle Hospital. He received his medical degree from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine and has been in practice 41 years. He specializes in breast cancer, hematologic oncology, and thoracic cancer and is experienced in amyloidosis, hematologic oncology, breast cancer, myelodysplasia, and myelofibrosis.
Education & Training
- Drexel University College of Medicine/Hahnemann University HospitalHematology Oncology, 1979 - 1982
- Mercy Catholic Medical CenterChief Residency, Internal Medicine, 1978 - 1979
- Mercy Catholic Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1976 - 1979
- Philadelphia College of Osteopathic MedicineClass of 1976
Certifications & Licensure
- DE State License 2009 - 2017
- NJ State License 2003 - 2015
- PA State License Active through 2024
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Hematology
- American Board of Internal Medicine Medical Oncology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Boars certified in Hematogy 1982
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: