Dr. Glass is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office9608 Se 40th St
Mercer Island, WA 98040Phone(206) 232-3982Fax(206) 232-3982
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- London School of Tropical Medicine and HygieneDTMH, Tropical Medicine, 1994 - 1994
- University of WashingtonInternship, Transitional Year, 1984 - 1985
- University of WashingtonResidency, Anesthesiology, 1983 - 1983
- University of WashingtonClass of 1983
Certifications & Licensure
- WA State Medical License 1985 - 2022
- Diplomate, Royal College of Physicians (Lon.) Tropical Medicine and Hygiene
Publications & Presentations
- 4 citationsEvidence-based clinical occupational medicine: updating the ACOEM occupational medicine practice guidelines.Jeffrey S. Harris, Lee S. Glass, Kathryn L. Mueller, Elizabeth Genovese> ;Clinics in Occupational and Environmental Medicine. 2004 May 1
- 2 citationsThe Washington state workers' compensation system: a case study.Paula A. Lantsberger, Lee S. Glass, Elizabeth Ottmar> ;Clinics in Occupational and Environmental Medicine. 2004 May 1
- 5 citationsBeliefs about and use of occupational medicine practice guidelines by case managers and insurance adjusters.Jeffrey S. Harris, Kathryn L. Mueller, Peter Low, John Phelan, Charlene Ossler, Jane Koziol-mclain, Lee S. Glass> ;Journal of Occupational and Environmental Medicine. 2000 Apr 1
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: