Are you Dr. Brodkin?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 29 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3607 47th Ave Ne
Seattle, WA 98105Phone(206) 523-4180Fax(206) 523-0815
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Carl Brodkin, MD is an occupational medicine physician in Seattle, Washington. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Washington, Colorado, and Oregon.
Education & Training
- University of WashingtonResidency, Occupational Medicine, 1989 - 1992
- Oregon Health & Science UniversityResidency, Internal Medicine, 1983 - 1986
- University of ColoradoClass of 1983
Certifications & Licensure
- WA State Medical License 1989 - 2023
- CO State Medical License 1987 - 1989
- OR State Medical License 1984 - Present
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Preventive Medicine Occupational Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 20 citationsHepatic Ultrasonic Changes in Workers Exposed to PerchloroethyleneCarl Brodkin, MD> ;Emergency Medicine Journal. 1995 Oct 1
- 2 citationsOccupational Interstitial Lung Diseases.Francesca K. Litow, Edward Lee Petsonk, Bruce K. Bohnker, Carl A. Brodkin, Clayton T. Cowl, Tee L. Guidotti, Philip Harber, Jeremy J. Biggs, Kurt T. Hegmann> ;Journal of Occupational and Environmental Medicine. 2015 Jan 1
- 2 citationsResidential proximity to naturally occurring asbestos: health risk or ecologic fallacy?Carl A. Brodkin, John R. Balmes, Carrie A. Redlich, Mark R. Cullen> ;American Journal of Respiratory and Critical Care Medicine. 2006 Mar 1
- Join now to see all
- Surveillance Methods For Solvent Related HepatotoxicityNational Institute For Occupational Safety And Health1997–1999
- Environmental And Occupational Medicine Academic AwardNational Institute Of Environmental Health Sciences1994–1995