Are you Dr. Girres?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 30 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1035 116th Ave NE
Bellevue, WA 98004Phone(425) 688-5000
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Pamela Girres, MD is an occupational medicine physician in Bellevue, Washington. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Washington and Georgia. She is affiliated with Overlake Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Emory University School of Public HealthResidency, Occupational Medicine, 2000 - 2001
- Emory UniversityResidency, Internal Medicine, 1997 - 2000
- Tufts University School of MedicineClass of 1997
Certifications & Licensure
- WA State Medical License 2001 - 2022
- GA State Medical License 1998 - 2003
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Preventive Medicine Occupational Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2011
- Overlake Medical CenterBellevue, Washington