Are you Dr. Bonauto?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 58 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office325 9th Ave
Seattle, WA 98104Phone(206) 744-3005
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. David Bonauto, MD is an occupational medicine physician in Seattle, Washington. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Washington. He is affiliated with UW Medicine/Harborview Medical Center, UW Medicine/University of Washington Medical Center, and UW Medicine/Northwest Hospital & Medical Center.
Education & Training
- University of WashingtonResidency, Occupational Medicine, 1998 - 2000
- New York Presbyterian Hospital - Columbia CampusResidency, Internal Medicine, 1993 - 1996
- Columbia University School of Public HealthClass of 1993
Certifications & Licensure
- WA State Medical License 1996 - 2023
- American Board of Preventive Medicine Occupational Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Surveillance of work-related asthma including the emergence of a cannabis-associated case series in Washington State.Carolyn K. Reeb-Whitaker, Claire R. LaSee, David K. Bonauto> ;Journal of Asthma. 2021 Aug 16
- Heat related illness among workers in Washington State: A descriptive study using workers' compensation claims, 2006‐2017Martell A. Hesketh, Sara E. Wuellner, Amanda Robinson, Darrin Adams, Caroline K. Smith, David K. Bonauto> ;American Journal of Industrial Medicine. 2020 Apr 1
- 4 citationsA case-crossover study of heat exposure and injury risk among outdoor construction workers in Washington State.Miriam Calkins, David K. Bonauto, Anjum Hajat, Max Lieblich, Noah S. Seixas, Lianne Sheppard, June T. Spector> ;Scandinavian Journal of Work, Environment & Health. 2019 Nov 1
- Join now to see all
- Washington Occupational Injury And Illness Surveillance And Prevention ProgramNational Institute For Occupational Safety And Health2010–2011
- Washington Occupational Surveillance ProgramNational Institute For Occupational Safety And Health2005–2009
- Oupational Surveillance Modules For PreventionNational Institute For Occupational Safety And Health2001–2004
- UW Medicine/Harborview Medical CenterSeattle, Washington
- UW Medicine/Northwest Hospital & Medical CenterSeattle, Washington
- UW Medicine/University of Washington Medical CenterSeattle, Washington