Dr. Hunt is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1660 S Columbian Way
Va Puget Sound
Seattle, WA 98108Phone+1 206-277-1139Fax+1 206-768-5440
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Washington Occupational MedicineResidency, Preventive Medicine, 2003 - 2005
- Deaconess Medical Center (Spokane)Internship, Transitional Year, 1977 - 1978
- University of Oklahoma College of MedicineClass of 1977
Certifications & Licensure
- WA State Medical License 1978 - 2024
- American Board of Preventive Medicine Occupational Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Understanding the Lung Abscess Microbiome: Outcomes of Percutaneous Lung Parenchymal Abscess Drainage with Microbiologic CorrelationGregory J. Nadolski, Terence Gade, Stephen Hunt> ;CardioVascular and Interventional Radiology. 2017 Mar 23
- The Patient on the Long Journey Home.Stephen C. Hunt> ;Journal of General Internal Medicine. 2017 Mar 1
- 4 citationsThe Importance of Taking a Military History.A. Lucile Burgo-Black, Jeffrey L. Brown, Ross M. Boyce, Stephen C. Hunt> ;Public Health Reports. 2016 Aug 1
- Join now to see all
- American Lake VA Medical CenterTacoma, Washington
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: