Dr. Weinberg is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office5230 Centre Avenue
Pittsburgh, PA 15232Phone(412) 623-3105Fax(412) 623-3106
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- New York Presbyterian HospitalFellowship, Gastroenterology, 1979 - 1981
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount SinaiResidency, Internal Medicine, 1976 - 1979
- University of Pittsburgh School of MedicineClass of 1976
Certifications & Licensure
- PA State Medical License 1981 - 2022
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Gastroenterology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Regional Top Doctor Castle Connolly, 2014
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2011
- Top MD Consumers Checkbook
Publications & Presentations
- 5 citationsBiliary pleural fistula detected by hepatobiliary scintigraphy.May L. Yong, Judith M. Joyce, Lee M. Weinberg, Neil A. Christie> ;Clinical Nuclear Medicine. 2005 Apr 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: