Dr. Ayasso is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1000 Integrity Drive
Pittsburgh, PA 15235Phone+1 412-342-0036Fax+1 412-342-0041
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Shadyside Hospital/UPMCFellowship, Gastroenterology, 1987 - 1989
- UPMC Medical EducationResidency, Internal Medicine, 1985 - 1987
- UPMC Medical Education (Presbyterian Shadyside Hospital)Internship, Transitional Year, 1984 - 1985
- Damascus University Faculty of MedicineClass of 1978
Certifications & Licensure
- PA State Medical License 1985 - 2024
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Gastroenterology
Publications & Presentations
- 47 citationsIntegrating next-generation sequencing to endoscopic retrograde cholangiopancreatography (ERCP)-obtained biliary specimens improves the detection and management of pat...Aatur D. Singhi, Marina N. Nikiforova, Jennifer Chennat, Georgios I. Papachristou, Asif Khalid, Mordechai Rabinovitz, Rohit Das, Savreet Sarkaria, M. Samir Ayasso, Abi...> ;Gut. 2020 Jan 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: