Are you Dr. Krishnan?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 19 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3901 Rainbow Blvd
Mail Stop 4033
Kansas City, KS 66160Phone+1 913-588-3644Fax+1 913-588-3663
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Leela Krishnan, MD is a radiation oncologist in Kansas City, Kansas. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Kansas and Missouri.
Education & Training
- University of Kansas School of MedicineResidency, Radiation Oncology, 1979 - 1983
- University of Texas Medical Branch School of MedicineClass of 1979
Certifications & Licensure
- MO State Medical License 2015 - 2019
- KS State Medical License 1980 - 2021
- American Board of Radiology Therapeutic Radiology
Publications & Presentations
- 16 citationsLeiomyosarcoma of the inferior vena cava: a case report and review of the literature.Venkataprasanth P. Reddy, Peter J. Vanveldhuizen, Gregory Muehlebach, Reginald W Dusing, James P. Birkbeck, Stephen K. Williamson, Leela Krishnan, David G. Meyers> ;Cases Journal. 2010 Feb 23
- 3 citationsForm or function? Part 2. Objective cosmetic and functional correlates of quality of life in women treated with breast-conserving surgical procedures and radiotherapy.L Krishnan, A L Stanton, C A Collins, V E Liston, W R Jewell> ;Cancer. 2001 Jun 15
- 4 citationsForm or function? Part 1. Subjective cosmetic and functional correlates of quality of life in women treated with breast-conserving surgical procedures and radiotherapy.A L Stanton, L Krishnan, C A Collins> ;Cancer. 2001 Jun 15
- Join now to see all