Dr. Throne is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficeU of KS Sch of Med
Kansas City, KS 66160
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Kansas School of MedicineClass of 1964, MD
Certifications & Licensure
- American Board of Radiology Therapeutic Radiology
Publications & Presentations
- Low-cost isotope carrier.Wallace, J. M., Throne, B. J.> ;Radiology. 1974 Apr 01
- Endobronchial irradiation with 192Ir in the treatment of malignant endobronchial obstruction.Paradelo, J. C., Waxman, M. J., Throne, B. J., Beller, T. A., Kopecky, W. J.> ;Chest. 1992 Oct
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: