Dr. Stallworth is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1120 15th St
Augusta, GA 30912Phone(706) 721-2191Fax(706) 721-4920
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Medical College of GeorgiaResidency, Pediatrics, 1995 - 1998
- Medical College of Georgia School of MedicineClass of 1995
Certifications & Licensure
- SC State Medical License 2005 - 2011
- GA State Medical License 1997 - 2023
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FAAP) American Academy of Pediatrics
Publications & Presentations
- 5 citationsSenior student goal setting during subinternship: a mixed-methods study.Leila E. Stallworth, Christie Palladino, Lisa E. Leggio, Valera L Hudson, Rachel E. Elam, Deborah South Richardson> ;Teaching and Learning in Medicine. 2014 Jul 10
- 20 citationsAntibiotic use in children who have asthma: results of retrospective database analysis.Leila E. Stallworth, Donna M. Fick, Dennis R. Ownby, Jennifer L. Waller> ;Journal of Managed Care Pharmacy. 2005 Oct 1
- Augusta University Medical CenterAugusta, Georgia
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: