Are you Dr. Gray?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 5 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1975 Miamisburg Centerville Rd
Centerville, OH 45459Phone(937) 439-6186Fax(937) 439-9900
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Lenora Gray, MD is a board certified neurologist in Centerville, Ohio. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Ohio.
Education & Training
- Wesley PavilionResidency, Neurology, 1964 - 1964
- Wesley PavilionResidency, Psychiatry, 1963 - 1963
- Wesley PavilionResidency, Neurology, 1962 - 1963
- Wesley PavilionResidency, Psychiatry, 1961 - 1962
- Miami Valley HospitalInternship, Transitional Year, 1960 - 1961
- Medical College of PennsylvaniaClass of 1960
Certifications & Licensure
- OH State Medical License 1964 - 2021
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Neurology
Publications & Presentations
- Intracerebral hemorrhage outcome: apolipoprotein E genotype, hematoma, and edema volumes.McCarron MO, Hoffmann KL, DeLong DM, Gray L, Saunders AM, Alberts MJ> ;Neurology. 1999-12-10
- Angiographically defined primary angiitis of the CNS: is it really benign?Goldstein LB, Chu CT, Gray L, Hulette CM> ;Neurology. 1999-04-12
- Diagnosis of intracranial vasculitis: a multi-disciplinary approach.Chu CT, Gray L, Goldstein LB, Hulette CM> ;J. Neuropathol. Exp. Neurol.. 1998-01-01
- Join now to see all