Dr. Schoonover is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1975 Miamisburg Centerville Rd
Centerville, OH 45459Phone(937) 439-6186Fax(937) 439-9900
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- OtherClass of 1990
Certifications & Licensure
- OH State License 1996 - 2022
- WI State License 1994 - 1997
- MI State License 1991 - 1994
- AOA Board of Neurology and Psychiatry Neurology
- AOA Board of Neurology and Psychiatry Neurophysiology (CAQ)
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification athenaClinicals EHR, athenahealth, Inc, 2013
- Ischemia Care Biomarkers of Acute Stroke Etiology (BASE) Start of enrollment: 2013 Dec 01Liebeskind, D.,Jauch, E.,O'Neill, J.,Taylor, M.,Navarro, R.,O'Keefe, S.A.,Mace, S.E.,Livingston, S.A.,Schleich, T.,Schoonover, T.,Hicks, W.J.
Publications & Presentations
- 5 citationsBiomarkers of Acute Stroke Etiology (BASE) Study Methodology.Jauch, E. C., Jauch, E. C., Barreto, A. D., Barreto, A. D., Broderick, J. P., Broderick, J. P., Char, D. M., Char, D. M., Cucchiara, B. L., Cucchiara, B. L., Devlin, T...> ;Translational stroke research. 2017 May 10
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: