Dr. Hamilton is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1 Orchard Boulevard
11-06 Singapore 248649
Falkville, AL 35622
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of TennesseeFellowship, Pediatric Hematology/Oncology, 2003 - 2006
- Maine Medical CenterResidency, Pediatrics, 2000 - 2003
- University of Alabama School of MedicineClass of 2000
Certifications & Licensure
- TN State Medical License 2003 - 2020
Publications & Presentations
- 31 citationsGenetic predictors of glucocorticoid-induced hypertension in children with acute lymphoblastic leukemiaLandry Kamdem Kamdem, Leo H. Hamilton, Cheng Cheng, Wei Liu, Wenjian Yang, Julie A. Johnson, Ching-Hon Pui, Mary V. Relling> ;Pharmacogenetics and Genomics. 2008 Jun 1
- 5 citationsConcordant gene expression in leukemia cells and normal leukocytes is associated with germline cis-SNPs.Deborah L. French, Wenjian Yang, Leo H. Hamilton, Geoffrey Neale, Yiping Fan, James R. Downing, Nancy J. Cox, Ching-Hon Pui, William E. Evans, Mary V. Relling> ;PLOS ONE. 2008 May 14
- 77 citationsA PAI-1 (SERPINE1) polymorphism predicts osteonecrosis in children with acute lymphoblastic leukemia: a report from the Children's Oncology GroupDeborah L. French, Leo H. Hamilton, Leonard A. Mattano, Harland Sather, Meenakshi Devidas, James B. Nachman, Mary V. Relling> ;Blood. 2008 May 1
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: