Dr. Eisikowitz is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office80-15 164th Street
1st Floor left
Jamaica Estates, NY 11432Phone(718) 544-9049Fax(718) 544-2237
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Leon Eisikowitz is a cardiologist in Jamaica, NY and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including Long Island Jewish Medical Center and North Shore University Hospital. He received his medical degree from Yale University School of Medicine and has been in practice 33 years.
Education & Training
- Zucker School of Medicine at Hofstra/NorthwellFellowship, Cardiovascular Disease, 1987 - 1989
- Maimonides Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1984 - 1987
- Yale School of MedicineClass of 1984
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 1985 - 2024
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Cardiovascular Disease
- American Board of Nuclear Medicine Nuclear Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACC) American College of Cardiology
Publications & Presentations
- 27 citationsIncreased efficiency of weight gain and altered cellularity of brown adipose tissue in rats with impaired glucose tolerance during diet-induced overfeeding.John A. Cunningham, Jorge Calles, Leon Eisikowitz, Walter S. Zawalich, Philip Felig> ;Diabetes. 1983 Nov 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: