Are you Dr. Grauer?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 43 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1952 Whitney Ave
Hamden, CT 06517Phone(203) 773-3055Fax(203) 281-5796
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Leonard Grauer, MD is a cardiologist in Hamden, Connecticut. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Connecticut. He is affiliated with Yale-New Haven Hospital.
Education & Training
- Yale-New Haven HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine, 1968 - 1970
- Yale University School of MedicineClass of 1968
Certifications & Licensure
- CT State Medical License 1969 - 2022
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Cardiovascular Disease
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Heart/Stroke Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2011-2014
- Top MD Consumers Checkbook
Publications & Presentations
- Measurement of ejection fraction in man by videodensitometry.William H. Schuette, Leonard E. Grauer, Willard C. Whitehouse, Samuel B. Itscoitz, David R. Redwood> ;Catheterization and Cardiovascular Diagnosis. 1975 Jan 1
- 35 citationsA Method for Evaluating Computer Programs for Electrocardiographic Interpretation: II. Application to Version D of the PHS Program and the Mayo Clinic Program of 1968James J. Bailey, Samuel B. Itscoitz, Leonard E. Grauer, John W. Hirshefeld, Martha R. Horton> ;Circulation. 1974 Jul 1
- 30 citationsA Method for Evaluating Computer Programs for Electrocardiographic Interpretation I. Application to the Experimental IBM Program of 1971James J. Bailey, Samuel B. Itscoitz, John W. Hirshfeld, Leonard E. Grauer, Martha R. Horton> ;Circulation. 1974 Jul 1
- Join now to see all
- Yale-New Haven HospitalNew Haven, Connecticut