Dr. Possick is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2 Devine street
North Haven, CT 06473Phone(203) 747-7300
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Yale-New Haven HospitalFellowship, Cardiovascular Disease, 2002 - 2005
- Yale-New Haven HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine, 1998 - 2001
- Mount Sinai School of MedicineClass of 1998
Certifications & Licensure
- CT State Medical License 2001 - 2022
- American Board of Internal Medicine Cardiovascular Disease
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2013
- Heart/Stroke Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2011-2014
- Fellow (FACC) American College of Cardiology
Publications & Presentations
- 7 citationsAir Travel and Cardiovascular DiseaseStephen E. Possick, Michele Barry> ;Journal of Travel Medicine. 2006 Mar 8
- 17 citationsEvaluation and Management of the Cardiovascular Patient Embarking on Air TravelStephen E. Possick, Michele Barry> ;Annals of Internal Medicine. 2004 Jul 20
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: