Are you Dr. Rosendorf?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 41 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3501 Johnson St
Hollywood, FL 33021Phone(954) 987-2000Fax(954) 437-6628
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Leonard Rosendorf, MD is a board certified nuclear medicine physician in Hollywood, Florida. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Florida. He is affiliated with Memorial Regional Hospital South, Memorial Hospital Pembroke, and Memorial Hospital West.
Education & Training
- Jackson Memorial Hospital - Jackson Health SystemResidency, Radiology, 1962 - 1965
- Jackson Memorial Hospital - Jackson Health SystemInternship, Transitional Year, 1961 - 1962
- Albert Einstein College of MedicineClass of 1961
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 1973 - 2017
- American Board of Nuclear Medicine Nuclear Medicine
- American Board of Radiology Radiology
Publications & Presentations
- Performance evaluation in multicenter clinical trials: development of a model by the AIDS Clinical Trials Group.Rosendorf, L. L., Dafni, U., Amato, D. A., Lunghofer, B., Bartlett, J. G., Leedom, J. M., Wara, D. W., Armstrong, J. A., Godfrey, E., Sukkestad, E.> ;Control Clin Trials. 1993 Dec
- Human antibody responses to components of the monoclonal antimelanoma antibody ricin A chain immunotoxin XomaZyme-MEL.Mischak, R. P., Foxall, C., Rosendorf, L. L., Knebel, K., Scannon, P. J., Spitler, L. E.> ;Mol Biother. 1990 Jun
- Therapy of patients with malignant melanoma using a monoclonal antimelanoma antibody-ricin A chain immunotoxin.Spitler, L. E., del Rio, M., Khentigan, A., Wedel, N. I., Brophy, N. A., Miller, L. L., Harkonen, W. S., Rosendorf, L. L., Lee, H. M., Mischak, R. P.> ;Cancer Res. 1987 Mar 15
- Join now to see all