Dr. Fagien is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office7223 PanacheOutagamie Way
Boca Raton, FL 33432Phone(954) 580-2780Fax(954) 580-2790
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of FloridaResidency, Radiology, 1986 - 1990
- University of FloridaClass of 1986
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 2006 - 2008
- FL State Medical License 1991 - 2023
- American Board of Nuclear Medicine Nuclear Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Splenosis mimicking a left renal mass.Kiser, J. W., Fagien, M., Clore, F. F.> ;AJR Am J Roentgenol. 1996 Dec
- Reflex sympathetic dystrophy involving multiple extremities.Schiffenbauer, J., Fagien, M.> ;J Rheumatol. 1993 Jan
- Hypervascularity of nontoxic goiter as shown by color-coded Doppler sonography.Barreda, R., Kaude, J. V., Fagien, M., Drane, W. E.> ;AJR Am J Roentgenol. 1991 Jan
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: