Dr. Shmuylovich is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1 Childrens Pl
Saint Louis, MO 63110Phone+1 314-454-2714Fax+1 314-454-4232
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Washington University/B-JH/SLCH ConsortiumResidency, Pediatrics, 2013 - 2016
- Washington University in St. Louis School of MedicineClass of 2015
Certifications & Licensure
- MO State Medical License 2015 - 2024
- American Board of Dermatology Dermatology
- American Board of Dermatology Pediatric Dermatology
Publications & Presentations
- Durable melanoma control following disseminated talimogene laherparepvec herpetic infection.Leonid Shmuylovich, Aubriana M McEvoy, Ryan C Fields, Leonel Hernandez-Aya, George Ansstas, David Y Chen> ;JAAD case reports. 2022 Nov 1
- 1 citationsVenous Malformations: A Journey Through Their Multifaceted Clinical Presentations.Maria Gnarra Buethe, Susan J Bayliss, Leonid Shmuylovich> ;Dermatologic clinics. 2022 Oct 1
- Transient leg nodules.Rita E Chen, Alexander B Aria, Leonid Shmuylovich> ;JAAD case reports. 2022 Oct 1
- Join now to see all
- Barnes-Jewish HospitalSaint Louis, Missouri
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: