Dr. Searls is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2727 S. Pennsylania
Lansing, MI 48910Phone+1 517-487-1288Fax+1 517-487-1129
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Kansas City University GME Consortium (KCU-GME Consortium)/St Luke's Des PereResidency, Emergency Medicine, 1986 - 1988
- McLaren Orthopedic HospitalInternship, Emergency Medicine, 1985 - 1986
- Michigan State University College of Osteopathic MedicineClass of 1985
Certifications & Licensure
- MI State License 1988 - 2025
- AOA Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACEP) American College of Emergency Physicians
Publications & Presentations
- Legionella pneumophila-induced blastogenesis of murine lymphoid cells in vitro.Friedman, H., Widen, R., Klein, T., Searls, L., Cabrian, K.> ;Infect Immun. 1984 Jan
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: