Dr. Treece is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office150 N Willow Ave
Cookeville, TN 38501Phone(931) 528-1485Fax(931) 526-4233
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- East Tennessee State UniversityResidency, Pediatrics, 1998 - 2001
- University of South Alabama College of MedicineClass of 1998
Certifications & Licensure
- AL State Medical License 2020 - 2020
- TN State Medical License 2001 - 2022
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FAAP) American Academy of Pediatrics
Publications & Presentations
- The efficacy of SNOMED, Read Codes, and UMLS in coding ambulatory family practice clinical records.Mullins, H. C., Scanland, P. M., Collins, D., Treece, L., Petruzzi, P., Goodson, A., Dickinson, M.> ;Proc AMIA Annu Fall Symp. 1996
- Cookeville Regional Medical CenterCookeville, Tennessee
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: