Are you Dr. Richardson?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 40 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office9100 W 74th St
Merriam, KS 66204Phone(913) 676-2214Fax(913) 676-2315
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Lester Richardson, DO is a board certified emergency medicine physician in Merriam, Kansas. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Kansas. He is affiliated with AdventHealth Shawnee Mission.
Education & Training
- Michigan State University Clinical CenterResidency, Emergency Medicine, 1984 - 1986
- Ohio University College of Osteopathic MedicineClass of 1983
Certifications & Licensure
- KS State License 1986 - 2022
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACEP) American College of Emergency Physicians
Publications & Presentations
- 12 citationsMagnesium sulfate therapy in certain emergency conditions.Michael A. Frakes, Lester E Richardson> ;American Journal of Emergency Medicine. 1997 Mar 1
- AdventHealth Shawnee MissionOverland Park, Kansas