Dr. Kreamer is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office9100 W 74th St
Merriam, KS 66204Phone(913) 676-2214Fax(913) 676-2315
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Missouri at Kansas CityResidency, Emergency Medicine, 1999 - 2002
- Mayo School of Graduate Medical EducationInternship, Internal Medicine, 1998 - 1999
- University of Missouri at Kansas CityClass of 1998
Certifications & Licensure
- KS State Medical License 2003 - 2022
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 26 citationsIsolated left anterior descending coronary artery disease: percutaneous transluminal coronary angioplasty versus stenting versus left internal mammary artery bypass gr...James H. O'Keefe, Thomas R. Kreamer, Philip G. Jones, James L. Vacek, Michael E. Gorton, Gregory F. Muehlebach, Barry D. Rutherford, Ben D. McCallister> ;Circulation. 1999 Nov 9
- AdventHealth Shawnee MissionOverland Park, Kansas
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: