Dr. Drusin is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1300 York Avenue
New York, NY 10065Phone+1 212-746-1757Fax+1 212-746-8211
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- New York Presbyterian Hospital (Cornell Campus)Residency, Internal Medicine, 1968 - 1969
- University of Vermont Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1965 - 1966
- New York Presbyterian Hospital (Cornell Campus)Internship, Internal Medicine, 1964 - 1965
- Weill Cornell MedicineClass of 1964
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 1965 - 2023
- American Board of Preventive Medicine General Preventive Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 5 citationsAn advisory program for first- and second-year medical students: the Weill Cornell experienceLewis M. Drusin, Linda M. Gerber, Carlyle H. Miller, Carol Storey-Johnson, Bruce L. Ballard> ;Medical Education Online. 2013 Nov 29
- 4 citationsMedical students' exposure to bloodborne pathogens in the operating room: 15 years later.Connie J. Chen, Rachel Gallagher, Linda M. Gerber, Lewis M. Drusin, Richard B. Roberts> ;Infection Control and Hospital Epidemiology. 2008 Jan 2
- 25 citationsMolecular epidemiology of Serratia marcescens outbreaks in two neonatal intensive care units.Vladana Milisavljevic, Fann Wu, Elaine Larson, David Rubenstein, Barbara Ross, Lewis M. Drusin, Phyllis Della-Latta, Lisa Saiman> ;Infection Control and Hospital Epidemiology. 2004 Sep 1
- Join now to see all
- New York-Presbyterian HospitalNew York, New York
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: