Dr. Erickson is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office648 E. Monmouth St.
Winston Salem, NC 27107Phone(336) 718-4360Fax(336) 718-4369
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of ColoradoResidency, Pediatrics, 2003 - 2006
- Wake Forest School of MedicineClass of 2003
Certifications & Licensure
- NC State Medical License 2006 - 2022
- CO State Medical License 2003 - 2006
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Physician Practice Connections Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2011-2014
- Patient-Centered Medical Home Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2011-2014
Publications & Presentations
- 2 citationsCoxsackie B1 infection associated with ventriculitis.Lia Simpson Erickson, Gretchen S. Hoyle, Jon S. Abramson, Louise C. Hester, Avinash K. Shetty> ;Pediatric Infectious Disease Journal. 2003 Aug 1
- When to Transition from a Pediatrician to a GynecologistJanuary 17th, 2017
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: