Are you Dr. Hwang?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 29 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office403 Little East Neck Rd
West Babylon, NY 11704Phone+1 631-716-5463Fax+1 860-533-4685
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Lina Hwang, DO is a family physician in West Babylon, New York. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in New York, Georgia, and Connecticut. She is affiliated with Flushing Hospital Medical Center and New York-Presbyterian Queens.
Education & Training
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai/South NassauInternship, Transitional Year, 2000 - 2001
- NYIT College Of Osteopathic MedicineClass of 1999
Certifications & Licensure
- GA State License 2022 - 2024
- CT State License 2012 - 2015
- NY State License 2001 - 2023
- AOA Board of Family Physicians Family Practice and Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Patient-Centered Medical Home Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2012-2014
- Physician Practice Connections Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2012-2014
- Flushing Hospital Medical CenterFlushing, New York
- New York-Presbyterian QueensFlushing, New York