Dr. Arnold is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office20 York St
Yale New Haven Children's Hospital-Emergency Dept.
New Haven, CT 06510Phone(203) 737-7433Fax(203) 737-7447
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Hasbro Children's HospitalFellowship, Pediatric Emergency Medicine, 1997 - 1999
- Children's Hospital of PhiladelphiaFellowship, Pediatric Gastroenterology, 1994 - 1997
- Children's Hospital of PhiladelphiaResidency, Pediatrics, 1991 - 1994
- University of ConnecticutClass of 1991
Certifications & Licensure
- CT State Medical License 1999 - 2021
- RI State Medical License 1997 - 1999
- PA State Medical License 1991 - 1998
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatric Emergency Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FAAP) American Academy of Pediatrics
Publications & Presentations
- 22 citationsHealth Professional Training and Capacity Strengthening Through International Academic Partnerships: The First Five Years of the Human Resources for Health Program in ...Corrado Cancedda, Phil Cotton, Joseph Shema, Stephen Rulisa, Robert Riviello, Lisa V. Adams, Paul Farmer, Jeanne Kagwiza, Patrick Kyamanywa, Donatilla Mukamana, Chrisp...> ;International journal of health policy and management. 2018 Nov 1
- 23 citationsGlobal Health: Preparation for Working in Resource-Limited Settings.Nicole E. St Clair, Michael B. Pitt, Sabrina Bakeera-Kitaka, Natalie McCall, Heather Lukolyo, Linda Arnold, Tobey Audcent, Maneesh Batra, Kevin Chan, Gabrielle A. Jacq...> ;Pediatrics. 2017 Nov 1
- 6 citationsImproving Global Child Health: Why All Pediatricians Must "Be the Change".Linda Arnold> ;Pediatrics. 2016 Feb 1
- Join now to see all
- Young and Seasoned Leaders Translate AAP Advocacy Skills in Many Places, LanguagesMay 8th, 2019
- Kids’ Deaths Halved but 6 Million Still Die Every Year: UNICEFSeptember 9th, 2015
- Arnold to Join School of Osteopathic MedicineSeptember 13th, 2021
- Yale-New Haven HospitalNew Haven, Connecticut
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: