Dr. Walsh is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office100 York St
New Haven, CT 06511
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Yale-New Haven HospitalResidency, Pediatrics, 1999 - 2002
- Rutgers-NJMSClass of 1999
Certifications & Licensure
- CT State Medical License 2002 - 2022
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatric Emergency Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Shared heritability of human face and brain shape.Sahin Naqvi, Yoeri Sleyp, Hanne Hoskens, Karlijne Indencleef, Jeffrey P. Spence, Rose Bruffaerts, Ahmed Radwan, Ryan J. Eller, Stephen Richmond, Mark D. Shriver, John ...> ;Nature Genetics. 2021 Apr 5
- Evaluation of supervised machine-learning methods for predicting appearance traits from DNA.Maria-Alexandra Katsara, Wojciech Branicki, Susan Walsh, Manfred Kayser, Michael Nothnagel> ;Forensic Science International-genetics. 2021 Mar 23
- Effects of Male Facial Masculinity on Perceived AttractivenessOmid Ekrami, Peter Claes, Mark D. Shriver, Seth M. Weinberg, Mary L. Marazita, Susan Walsh, Stefan Van Dongen> ;Adaptive human behavior and physiology. 2021 Mar 1
- Join now to see all
- Unusual destination for magnetic foreign bodyRobey, T, Hittleman, A, peds emergency care
- Yale-New Haven HospitalNew Haven, Connecticut
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: