Dr. Morse is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2100 S. Liberty Dr..
Bloomington, IN 47403Phone+1 812-336-5723
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Linda Morse is a family physician currently working at VA clinic in Bloomington, IN. She received her medical degree from Oklahoma State University College of Osteopathic Medicine and has been in practice 35 years. She also speaks multiple languages, including Thai. She specializes in geriatric medicine and preventive medicine and is experienced in public health, geriatrics, and tropical medicine.
Education & Training
- American Osteopathic Board of Family PhysiciansDiplomate, Family Medicine, Certificate of Added Qualification in Geriatrics, 2022 - 2030
- Tulane University School of Public Health and Tropical MedicineResidency, Public Health and General Preventive Medicine, 1983 - 1985
- Tulane UniversityM.P.H. & T.M., Public Health and Tropical Medicine, 1983 - 1984
- Oklahoma State University Center for Health SciencesClass of 1982
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State License 1994 - 2018
- IN State License 1984 - 2023
- IA State License 1983 - 1998
- LA State License 1983 - 1990
- American Board of Preventive Medicine Public Health & General Preventive Medicine
- AOA Board of Family Physicians Family Practice and Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine
- AOA Board of Family Physicians Geriatric Medicine (CAQ)
- Bluffton Regional Medical CenterBluffton, Indiana
- Adams Memorial HospitalDecatur, Indiana
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: