Are you Dr. Barber?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 18 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1481 W 10th St
Indianapolis, IN 46202Phone+1 317-554-0000Fax+1 317-554-0178
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Robert Barber, MD is a board certified family physician in Indianapolis, Indiana. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Indiana, Missouri, and Michigan. He is affiliated with Veterans Affairs Northern Indiana Health Care System Marion.
Education & Training
- Mayo Clinic College of Medicine and Science (Rochester)Residency, Public Health and General Preventive Medicine, 2006 - 2006
- Mayo Clinic College of Medicine and Science (Rochester)Residency, Family Medicine, 2003 - 2006
- St. Matthew's University School of MedicineClass of 2002
Certifications & Licensure
- IN State Medical License 2008 - 2023
- MO State Medical License 2016 - 2017
- MI State Medical License 2007 - 2011
- MN State Medical License 2006 - 2009
- IA State Medical License 2003 - 2008
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
- Veterans Affairs Northern Indiana Health Care System MarionMarion, Indiana