Are you Dr. Goldberg?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 6 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1101 Lexington Avenue
Savannah, GA 31404Phone(912) 350-7171Fax(912) 350-3454
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Lindsey Goldberg, MD is a board certified internist in Savannah, Georgia. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Georgia and Kentucky. She is affiliated with HCA South Atlantic - Memorial Health.
Education & Training
- University of Kentucky College of MedicineResidency, Internal Medicine, 2011 - 2014
Certifications & Licensure
- GA State Medical License 2016 - 2023
- KY State Medical License 2014 - 2016
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Notch Signaling is Antagonized by SAO-1, a Novel GYF-domain Protein that Interacts with the E3 Ubiquitin Ligase SEL-10 in Caenorhabditis elegans.Hale, V.A., Guiney, E.L., Goldberg, L.Y., Haduong, J.H., Kwartler, C.S., Scangos, K.W., Goutte, C.> ;Genetics. 2012 Mar
- HCA South Atlantic - Memorial HealthSavannah, Georgia