Dr. Hannah is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1101 Lexington Ave
Savannah, GA 31404Phone(912) 350-7171Fax(912) 350-3454
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Wright - Patterson Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1997 - 2000
- Emory University School of MedicineClass of 1997
Certifications & Licensure
- MS State Medical License 2003 - 2017
- OH State Medical License 2000 - 2000
- GA State Medical License 1998 - 2022
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Myelodysplasia and Mast Cell Leukemia with t(9;22).Kathryn Lago, Matthew P. Shupe, William N. Hannah, Gopalrao V.N. Velagaleti, Christina Mendiola, Veronica Ortega, Brian R. Haney> ;Case reports in oncological medicine. 2017 Nov 26
- Clinical indicators associated with HIV acquisition in the United States Air Force.William N. Hannah, Shilpa Hakre, Peter Dawson, Hao Wu, Sheila A. Peel, Nelson L. Michael, Paul T. Scott, Jason F. Okulicz> ;Aids Care-psychological and Socio-medical Aspects of Aids\/hiv. 2017 Jun 1
- 30 citationsNoninvasive imaging methods to determine severity of nonalcoholic fatty liver disease and nonalcoholic steatohepatitis.William N. Hannah, Stephen A. Harrison> ;Hepatology. 2016 Dec 1
- Join now to see all
- HCA South Atlantic - Memorial HealthSavannah, Georgia
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: