Dr. Belisle is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office211 Main Street
Waterville, ME 04901
- Is this information wrong?
- A board-certified family physician with additional training in public health and preventive medicine, I've offered acupuncture and integrative medicine to my patients for more than a decade. I’ve also hosted a radio show and written for lay publications.
Education & Training
- Champlain CollegeMBA, Leadership certificate, degree expected 8/2020, 2019 - 2020
- Medical College of WisconsinMPH, 2002
- University of MassachusettsResidency, Preventive Medicine, 1999 - 2001
- Maine Medical CenterResidency, Family Medicine, 1996 - 1999
- University of Vermont College of MedicineClass of 1996
- Bowdoin CollegeB.A., 1992
Certifications & Licensure
- PA State Medical License 2013 - 2014
- ME State Medical License 1999 - 2023
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Faculty Teaching Award Matthew's University School of Medicine, 2001
- Resident Teaching Award Maine Medical Center, 1999
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: