Are you Dr. Clark?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 48 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office8220 Walnut Hill Ln
Dallas, TX 75231Phone(214) 739-0772Fax(214) 987-3194
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Lisa Clark, MD is a geriatrician in Dallas, Texas. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Texas. She is affiliated with Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Dallas.
Education & Training
- Texas Health ResourcesResidency, Internal Medicine, 1982 - 1985
- University of Mississippi School of MedicineClass of 1982
Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical License 1983 - 2024
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Geriatric Medicine
- Clarity on COVID Count: Pandemic's Toll on Seniors Extended Well Beyond Nursing HomesAugust 13th, 2021
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital DallasDallas, Texas