Dr. Flaherty is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office5880 49th St N
Saint Petersburg, FL 33709Phone(727) 528-6100Fax(727) 528-7895
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- St Johns Health System - Oakland HospitalResidency, Neurology, 1995 - 1998
- Des Moines General HospitalInternship, Transitional Year, 1994 - 1995
- University Osteopathic Medical Health ScienceClass of 1994
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State License 2004 - 2022
- MI State License 1995 - 2007
- IA State License 1994 - 1995
- AOA Board of Neurology and Psychiatry Neurology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification eClinicalWorks EHR, eClinicalWorks LLC, 2012-2013
Publications & Presentations
- Differences among eight inbred strains of mice in motor ability and motor learning on a rotorod.McFadyen MP, Kusek G, Bolivar VJ, Flaherty L> ;Genes Brain Behav.. 2003-08-01
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: