Dr. Dalos is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1201 5th Avenue North
Saint Petersburg, FL 33705Phone(727) 820-7701Fax(727) 820-7700
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Johns Hopkins University School of MedicineResidency, Neurology, 1984 - 1987
- Johns Hopkins University School of MedicineResidency, Pediatrics, 1982 - 1984
- Johns Hopkins University School of MedicineClass of 1982
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 1987 - 2022
Publications & Presentations
- 17 citationsCardiovascular autonomic dysfunction in Guillain-Barré syndrome. Therapeutic implications of Swan-Ganz monitoring.Nancy P. Dalos, Cecil O. Borel, Daniel F. Hanley> ;JAMA Neurology. 1988 Jan 1
- 125 citationsStructural brain correlates of emotional disorder in multiple sclerosis.Peter V. Rabins, Benjamin R. Brooks, Pat O'donnell, Godfrey D. Pearlson, Paul J. Moberg, Burk Jubelt, Pat Coyle, Nancy P. Dalos, Marshal F. Folstein> ;Brain. 1986 Aug 1
- 130 citationsDisease activity and emotional state in multiple sclerosisNancy P. Dalos, Peter V. Rabins, Benjamin Rix Brooks, Pat O'Donnell> ;Annals of Neurology. 1983 May 1
- Edward White HospitalSaint Petersburg, Florida
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: