Dr. Flores is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office125 E 9th St
Chester, PA 19013Phone+1 610-872-6131Fax+1 610-872-5128
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Rush University Medical CenterResidency, Pediatrics, 1986 - 1987
- Emory University School of MedicineResidency, Pediatrics, 1984 - 1986
- Driscoll Children's Hospital/Texas A&M College of MedicineResidency, Pediatrics, 1983 - 1984
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical CenterResidency, Pathology-Anatomic and Clinical, 1982 - 1983
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center/Children's HealthInternship, Transitional Year, 1981 - 1982
- University of Texas Medical Branch School of MedicineClass of 1981
Certifications & Licensure
- PA State Medical License 1987 - 2022
- TX State Medical License 1981 - 1989
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
- Crozer-Chester Medical CenterChester, Pennsylvania
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: