Dr. Gold is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1505 S Court St
Crown Point, IN 46307Phone(219) 662-0700Fax(219) 662-0973
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Barrow Neurological Institute at St Josephs Hospital and Medical CenterResidency, Pediatrics, 1993 - 1996
- Loyola University Chicago Stritch School of MedicineClass of 1993
Certifications & Licensure
- IN State Medical License 1996 - 2023
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FAAP) American Academy of Pediatrics
Publications & Presentations
- 10 citationsStaphylococcus aureus endocarditis associated with varicella infection in children.Lisa C. Gold, Stephen D. Barbour, Lourdes M. Guerrero-Tiro, Ravi Koopot, Karen Lewis, Mark F. Rudinsky, Robert Williams> ;Pediatric Infectious Disease Journal. 1996 Apr 1
- Pediatrician’s Warning to Parents: Don’t Let COVID-19 Vaccine Controversy Infect Decision for Children’s Flu ShotAugust 13th, 2021
- vicechair, Performance Improvement Committee 2009 - Present
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: