Dr. Guyot is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office841 Health Park Boulevard
Grand Blanc, MI 48439Phone+1 810-606-7340Fax+1 810-606-7770
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Lisa Guyot is a neurosurgeon in Grand Blanc, MI and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including McLaren Lapeer Region, McLaren Flint, Ascension Genesys Hospital, St. Joseph Mercy Oakland, and McLaren Oakland. She received her medical degree from Wayne State University School of Medicine and has been in practice 23 years. She is experienced in neurosurgical spine surgery, neurosurgical trauma and critical care, and thoracic spine surgery.
Education & Training
- Detroit Medical Center/Wayne State UniversityResidency, Neurological Surgery, 1995 - 2002
- Detroit Medical Center/Wayne State UniversityResidency, Surgery, 1994 - 1996
- Wayne State University School of MedicineClass of 1994
Certifications & Licensure
- MI State Medical License 1996 - 2024
- American Board of Neurological Surgery Neurological Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
- Fellow (FAANS) American Association of Neurological Surgeons
- Clinical Outcome and Fusion Results Using the VerteLoc® Facet Fixation Device Start of enrollment: 2013 Jul 01
Publications & Presentations
- 2 citationsFuture of extracranial-intracranial bypass.Murali Guthikonda, L.L Guyot, Fernando G. Diaz> ;Neurological Research. 2002 Jan 1
- 15 citationsVascular injury in neurotrauma.L.L Guyot, Chris D. Kazmierczak, Fernando G. Diaz> ;Neurological Research. 2001 Mar 1
- 41 citationsThe effect of streptozotocin-induced diabetes on the release of excitotoxic and other amino acids from the ischemic rat cerebral cortex.L.L Guyot, Fernando G. Diaz, Michael H. O'Regan, D. Song, John W. Phillis> ;Neurosurgery. 2001 Feb 1
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: